Monday, November 5, 2007

#14 Getting not-so-technical with Technorati

I followed the process through with this one and agree that if your blog is full of interesting things (like boing boing - i really liked this 'most popular' blog) that it might be worth tagging things so that others can see what you are writing about. But as I have felt right from the beginning I can't really see why anyone else would want to read my blog. So I didn't add any tags or claim my blog but again may go back and look at this again. The fourth most popular blog on technorati amused me. It is 'Lifehacker, tips and downloads for getting things done' with 1,971 members. My thought was that if we didn't all spend so much time on the Web then we wouldn't need tips for getting things done, 'cos we'd have more time anyway!

No comments: